3M offers a wide variety of abrasive solutions for industrial applications designed to keep manufacturers on the cutting edge of competitiveness with abrasive solutions and surface modifying systems that add efficiency, productivity and high performance to industrial applications. Save time and money in every phase of finishing by incorporating 3M finishing discs, abrasive wheels, hand pads, coated abrasive belts and more, to your finishing applications. With their line up constantly growing and new innovations being introduced, we've developed an exclusive 3M Abrasives Selection Guide that helps you to determine which 3M abrasive solution is right for your application and material. Dedicated reference on their most popular abrasives including their Roloc, Scotch-Brite and Cubitron lines illustrates their advances in abrasive technology and how it directly impacts their products unparalleled performance. Find selection charts and application tips from our resident expert technical support team and push your shop's productivity forward.
Want to learn more?
We believe the Right Tool Is Everything™, and we strive to share our experience and expertise in an effort to ensure you select the right tool for your application, follow best practices, and can push your shop's productivity and efficiency further. Download the 3M Abrasives Guide for selection guides that ensure you choose the right 3M abrasive, every time.
By downloading the exclusive 3M Abrasives Guide, you'll find:
- 3M Roloc Fibre Discs 'good/better/best' selection charts & recommendations
- 3M Cubitron Abrasive Wheels selection charts & reference
- 3M Coated Abrasive Belts 'good/better/best' selection chart & recommendations
- 3M EXL vs. EXL Pro Deburring Wheel comparisons
- 3M Scotch-Brite Deburring Wheel selection charts
- Tech Team Tips on finishing applications & proper use of 3M abrasives